There’s nothing like a hot, relaxing bath at the end of a long day and adding a little CBD infused TLC is the perfect way to wind down and de-stress. Bath bombs are having a moment right now and we’re one hundred percent on board for it. Beauty and wellness brands the world over are putting CBD in everything from muscle rub to nail polish. Known for its relaxing properties, CBD is a perfect addition to your bath time chill while the epsom salts in this recipe reduce inflammation and soothe the skin.
We recommend tea tree oil but tbh, any essential oil you like will do the trick. Tangerine oil bath bomb in the tub while you smoke some Tangie? Sign me up.
CBD Tea Tree Bath Bomb Recipe
Makes about 6 bath bombs
- 1/2 cup Epsom salt
- 1/2 cup cornstarch
- 1 cup baking soda
- 1/2 cup citric acid
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 1 tsp water
- CBD oil or tincture
- 6-7 drops of tea tree oil
- Bath bomb molds
- In a large bowl, combine baking soda, Epsom salt, cornstarch, and citric acid, mixing thoroughly until smooth.
- In a separate bowl, mix coconut oil, CBD oil or tincture, essential oil, and water.
- Slowly add the liquid mixture into the dry, stirring gently! Make sure to go slow, so you save that fizz for when you want it
- Work quickly so the mixture doesn’t dry out, fill the molds with your bath bomb mixture and close.
- Allow bath bomb to set in a mold for 30–40 minutes, perhaps more if it was extra wet or you’re in a very humid environment.
- Gently remove bath bombs from their molds and let them dry overnight.
- Run a nice hot bath, light some candles and enjoy.