These decadent vegan brownies will delight everyone around your table for dessert, a delicious snack or a birthday.
The cannabis community is notoriously inclusive and socially aware so the dearth of vegan recipes surprises me all the time. If you’ve read our much beloved Tastebuds Brownies recipe, you know we take these fudgy treats seriously and it’s high time we bring that chocolatey goodness to our plant-based following.
Don’t skimp on the quality of the cocoa powder or chocolate chips here! We love Valrhona but any high quality chocolate will do!
Dosage Notes: 12 servings= 14.5 mg per serving
4 Tbs infused oil of your choice (we love Coconut)
6 tbs standard, triple filtered Coconut oil
1 ¼ cups sugar
½ tsp vanilla extract
2 large eggs
½ c all purpose flour
1 cup dutch process cocoa powder
¼ tsp salt
⅔ c walnut or pecan pieces (raw walnuts, toasted pecans recommended)
1/4c dairy free chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 280F
- In a large bowl, combine oil, sugar and cocoa powder. Mix well. Add salt, vanilla extract, two eggs, flour and chocolate chips, stirring until well blended.
- Pour into a baking dish, greased with oil and/or lined with parchment.
- Bake for 25-35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- While it’s baking, melt remaining chocolate in a double boiler. Set aside and keep warm.
- Slice into squares and drizzle with melted chocolate.
Safety tip: These brownies are tempting for everyone! Please store your edibles securely out of reach of children and anyone who shouldn’t be imbibing.